Facilities, Health, Safety & Environment
The Facilities, Health, Safety and Environment team provide a wide range of managed support services. We make sure that buildings and premises meet the needs of the people that work in them. We make sure that statutory compliances are met along with monitoring people’s safety whilst considering the environmental aspects of our work.
Along with this our team provide an elementary occupational health service covering workstation assessment and the resource of specialist equipment. Our aim is to offer the best possible service in all these areas.
Summary of services available:
- Managing buildings and premises, including building services, maintenance, repairs & renovations.
- Meeting statutory compliance on asbestos, water, gas, electrical, lifts & fire safety.
- Controlling security and building access arrangements.
- Providing risk assessment, policy and guidance services on all aspects of health & safety.
- Compliance with environmental regulations and monitoring the environmental impactStaff aspects including workstation assessment, space, lighting, heating & noise.
Our team can include locally based staff who can sit within the organisation to provide dedicated on-site support and have the back-up of a professional, experienced group behind them. We always consider the wider needs of the organisation, making recommendations and carrying out our work accordingly.